The English Introduction for Dayuan Junior High School
In August, 1952 Japan occupied Taiwan.
That place used to be the radio satation.Now it becomes
Dayuan Branch of Taoyuan Junior High School.
There are four classrooms, a dormitory for the teachers
and workers and also a big gym. It was called ¡§Dayuan Branch
of Taoyuan Junior High School. It belongs to Taoyuan county¡§.
Principal Pei-Tzu Tsao hired the other principal Ma-Feng Huang
to be the supervisor for the school.
The next year, the school changed its name into
¡§Dayuan Junior High School¡¨The government sent Pao-Lin Chi
to be the principal, and made the school to be a 4-year high school.
There were three major subjusts-agriculture, housewifery,
construction for the students to study.
In 1957, a branch school was established in Dazhu Village,
Luzhu Township. In 1967, the school name was changed into
¡§Da Yuan Junior High School of Tayuan County¡¨ under the policy
of the 9-year compulsory education.
In 1975, the continuation school was set up, enrolling
2 classes of new students. Now Da Yuan Junior High School
has 67 classes, and the has 3 classes.
With the efforts of all the school members and the support,
help of the local people, the school is getting better and better
to achieve a more prominent future vision.
to cultivate good citizens